Verdicts & Settlements – Hoyt & Hoyt, PC
The lawyer you hire for your personal injury case can make all the difference in the results you receive in negotiations and in court. At Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, you will have an experienced attorney on your side, someone with a proven track record of success, as well as accreditations and recognition within the legal community.
Whether your case involves a life-changing catastrophic injury such as quadriplegia or broken bones and time off work, John “Jack” Hoyt can personally handle your case. Below is a sampling of the many verdicts and settlements he’s achieved for injured clients.
To schedule your free initial consultation, call 973-828-8187 or contact our Morristown law firm online.
New Jersey Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accident Cases
- $1,750,000 settlement — pharmaceutical executive struck as pedestrian suffers moderate brain injury with memory loss and loss income. Essex County.
- $450,000 settlement… 76-year-old Tractor-trailer truck driver rear-ended by another. Driver strikes head on window and suffers minor brain injury. Middlesex County.
- $550,000 settlement — internet executive struck by police vehicle. Officer admitted unsafe driving. Neck, back, head injury.
- $650,000 for a computer engineer who suffered a head injury and hand fracture in a car accident when his car was struck at an intersection by a vehicle that ran a red light
- $105,000 for a 40-year-old cook who suffered back injuries in a head-on collision when another vehicle crossed the centerline
- $80,000 for a 50-year-old laboratory technician who suffered a fractured wrist when her vehicle was struck head on
- $1 million for a tractor-trailer truck driver who suffered neck, hand and shoulder injuries and became disabled after he was forced off the road by another tractor-trailer
- $90,000 for a 65-year-old executive who suffered torn ligaments in his shoulder when his car was rear-ended by another vehicle
- $2.7 million for a police officer who was struck by a speeding vehicle while directing traffic, resulting in his total disability
- $165,000 for a 14-year-old boy who was struck by a car while riding his bicycle and suffered a serious head injury
- $40,000 for a 52-year-old woman who suffered a fractured wrist when her car was struck by a teenage driver racing on the highway
- $165,000 for an elderly woman pedestrian who suffered a knee fracture after being struck by a drunk driver
- $295,000 for a 51-year-old man who suffered head injury in a rear-end automobile accident
- $650,000 for a client who suffered a head injury and extensive loss of wages due to an auto accident
- $250,000 for a client who suffered a leg injury in a motorcycle accident.
NJ Medical Malpractice Cases
- $350,000 for an elderly victim of medical malpractice on the part of an anesthesiologist during surgery
- $1.25 million for a 55-year-old laborer who suffered partial blindness when a surgeon damaged the blood supply to the patient’s eyes during surgery
- $250,000 for a 66-year-old man who suffered severe complications from cancer due to a misdiagnosis
- $200,000 for an infant girl who suffered partial blindness due to medical malpractice
- $800,000 for a client whose knee replacement was improperly installed by an orthopedist
- $1 million for a client in a medical malpractice case involving failure to diagnose cancer
Construction Accidents Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.7 million for a 43-year-old construction worker, injured in a fall when movable scaffolding collapsed, causing him foot, leg, back, hand and head injuries
- $112,500 for a 39-year-old woman who fell on defectively constructed steps at a condominium complex and suffered an ankle fracture that required surgery
- $142,000 for a construction worker who fell through an unguarded hole due to the negligence of a contractor
Product Liability Cases in New Jersey
- $3.15 million in a product liability case for an 18-year-old who suffered burn injuries when a cooking machine exploded at work
- $75,000 for a 44-year-old woman who suffered a knee fracture in a horseback riding accident due to a defectively manufactured product
NJ Premises Liability Settlements and Verdicts
- $75,000 for a 45-year-old man who suffered back injuries after being struck by a forklift at Wal-Mart
- $225,000 for a 56-year-old elevator mechanic injured in a parking garage at an Atlantic City casino.
Contact the Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers at Hoyt & Hoyt, PC Today to Discuss Your Morris County Accident Case
Seriously Injured? Call 973-828-8187. We Can Help. Put a certified civil trial attorney on your side. Contact the Morristown, New Jersey, law firm of Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, to schedule a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.