Best Personal Injury Lawyers in New Jersey
How Will You Decide Who Represents You in Your New Jersey Accident Claim?
You have a choice in legal representation, and the decision you make can impact your life for years or decades to come.
Why hire us when there are countless personal injury lawyers in New Jersey? All too often, there is very little that separates one from the next. When you are seriously injured or suffering as a result of the loss of a loved one, you may be left with equally countless questions even in your search for a competent attorney.
- How can you tell whether one lawyer has the skill, the ability, the experience and the resources to maximize your compensation?
- How can you afford the kind of legal representation you need?
- What separates good New Jersey personal injury attorney from the pack?
- Every lawyer seems to promise the same things; how can you tell which one will actually deliver?
At Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, in Morristown, we welcome these kinds of questions from our clients. We understand how important the recovery of compensation pay for medical expenses, lost wages and significant damages is to you. You can’t afford to take a chance on an attorney who might not deliver. So hire an experienced personal injury lawyer with has successfully represented countless clients throughout Morris County, NJ, including Parsippany-Troy Hills, Morristown, Dover, Denville, and Roxbury.
Why You Should Consider Hoyt & Hoyt, PC
- Results — If an attorney can’t show you a successful career spent litigating and negotiating on behalf of clients, then you may want to consider a more experienced lawyer. We put our history of verdicts and settlements up for everyone to see as a proven record of the kind of results we deliver.
- Resources — With contingency fee arrangements, most New Jersey personal injury attorney handle the costs of litigation and charge a fee only when they recover compensation. But litigating a high-value catastrophic injury case or wrongful death case can be expensive and requires significant resources. At our office, we can handle injury cases of any size.
- Reputation — One way to judge the quality of a law office is to see what other attorneys and legal organizations say about them. Our founding attorney, John S. Hoyt, has been recognized by the New Jersey State Supreme Court as a certified trial attorney, featured on national television, awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates and listed in Super Lawyers.*
- We know their secrets — The other side will almost certainly have an insurance company working for them. Jack Hoyt represented those insurance companies for 10 years and knows how they think, their tricks, how they evaluate cases, etc. Put this knowledge to work for you.
Get Experienced Legal Representation from One of New Jersey’s Top New Jersey personal injury attorney Today
If you have been seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, we want to talk to you. Schedule a free consultation with our office today. Contact us online or by phone today.
*New Jersey Super Lawyers is based on a statewide survey of lawyers. Those eligible to participate include lawyers who have been in practice for at least five years.