Premises Liability Lawyer in Morristown, NJ
Personal Injury Attorney Representing Injured Victims Throughout Northern Jersey
John S. Hoyt, lead attorney at Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, represents people in northern New Jersey who have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner or property manager. Property owners and managers have a duty to keep their premises in reasonably safe condition and to warn people of any known hazards or dangers.
Property owners are also responsible for the attacks and bites of their dogs.
If they do not do these things, people who suffer injuries because of unsafe property conditions can bring a premises liability claim against the owner, the manager, a property insurance company or, if appropriate, the government to seek compensation for their injuries and losses. You deserve full and fair compensation. Contact an attorney as soon as possible after any premises accident.
Our firm has handled premises liability cases involving serious injuries and even deaths resulting from:
- Slip-and-fall accidents, falls down stairs, tripping over store merchandise or broken pavement, etc.
- Swimming pool drowning or near-drowning (which often causes brain damage )
- Amusement park accidents
- Dog bites and other domestic animal attacks
- Elevator or escalator defects
- Fires from faulty wiring or failure to warn of fire due to defective or poorly maintained smoke detectors
Get Top-Tier Personal Injury Representation
Put a certified civil trial lawyer on your side. Attorney Jack Hoyt has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured clients. Contact Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, now to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your premises liability case.
Se habla español.