John S. Hoyt III – New Jersey Accident & Injury Lawyer with 35 Years of Experience
Our personal injury practice includes cases of:
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Burn Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck & Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Insurance Coverage Denials
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Defectively Made Products
- Premises / Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
Personal injury litigation. Subspecialty, medical malpractice, head injuries, vehicular accidents.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– Harvard University, 2016-present.
– Rutgers University Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1981.
– State University of New York, Plattsburgh, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1978.
– United States Naval Academy, 1973-1974.
AWARDS AND HONORS
-National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100 Lawyers.
-Elected SuperLawyer, (top 5% of attorneys as elected by peers), 2003-present, New Jersey Monthly magazine.
-Rated 9.9 (of 10), “Superb Attorney” by AVVO Attorney Rating Service.
-“Highest Ethical Standards”, 2003-present, Martindale Hubbell Publishing.
-Certified Civil Trial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court (2% of attorneys).
-Board of Governors, New Jersey Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association-NJ), 1993-present.
-Mensa International – Life Member
-Sailing, Golf, Woodworking.