Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Randolph, New Jersey
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helps Northern New Jersey Riders in Morris County & Essex County, NJ
When it comes to motorists on the road in New Jersey, no motorist is more at risk than a motorcycle rider. The everyday commute to work, or a joy ride on the weekend, always comes with an added risk of injury. The motorcycle accident itself may not be severe but, more often than not, it results in serious injury to the rider.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Parsippany, Denville, Roxbury, Dover, or anywhere else in Morris County, NJ you should contact the experienced attorneys at Hoyt & Hoyt, P.C. in Morristown, NJ. Jack Hoyt is a dedicated and knowledgeable personal injury attorney who brings years of experience to the courtroom when it comes to every type of motorcycle accident. Contact him today for a free initial consultation and to begin discussing your legal options.
Hoyt & Hoyt, P.C. Covers the Full Spectrum of Motorcycle Accidents in Morris County, New Jersey
Motorcycle accidents are scary for all involved, but it’s the rider who ends up usually feeling most of the pain. A motorcycle provides far less protection than other vehicles on NJ roadways. Car, truck, and tractor trailer drivers have a buffer of heavy metal separating them from the road, while a motorcycle rider at most has a helmet and protective clothing.
If you or a loved one has been injured in any of the following types of motorcycle accidents, contact Mr. Hoyt at Hoyt & Hoyt, P.C. right away:
- Rear-Ended by a Vehicle – Whether hit at a red light or stop sign, a motorcyclist hit from behind is likely to sustain much more damage than a motorist in a two-car “fender bender.”
- Run Off the Road – Motorcycle riders can often get lost in another vehicle’s blind spot, resulting in being run off the road.
- Failing to Yield – Every vehicle on the road is required to yield to oncoming traffic, but sometimes other vehicles are not looking out for or expecting a motorcycle. These other cars or trucks often fail to yield, causing an unfortunate and potentially fatal collision.
- Left-Turn Accidents – Oftentimes, motorcyclists become invisible to other motorists on the road and a quick left turn from a vehicle in front of a motorcyclist can have catastrophic results.
- Defective Motorcycle – Sometimes, something goes wrong with the motorcycle itself. This means that the manufacturers and/or motorcycle part suppliers could be at fault.
Regardless of the type of motorcycle accident you have been in, Jack Hoyt will fight for the proper compensation and justice.
Were You Injured in a Dover, NJ Motorcycle Crash? Contact Experienced Attorney Jack Hoyt to Get What You Deserve
Jack Hoyt once defended motorcycle corporations like Honda, Harley Davidson, Honda, etc. He now focuses his efforts exclusively on you, the rider. This puts him in a unique position where he truly understands both sides of motorcycle accident claims. He has over 35 years of legal experience and is also a motorcycle rider himself. He knows firsthand what it feels like from behind the handlebars.
If you or a loved one has suffered as the result of one of the previously mentioned types of motorcycle accidents, do not hesitate to contact Jack Hoyt and the legal team at Hoyt & Hoyt, P.C. You can call at 973-828-8187 or schedule your free initial consultation via our online contact form.