New Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm
Our Legal Team Has the Knowledge, Skills, and Experience to Combat the Insurance Machine in New Jersey
If a disaster has struck and you have been involved in a serious accident, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the pressures of mounting bills, lost wages and a system that seems designed to create constant obstacles. We are here to help when you need it most.
At Hoyt & Hoyt, PC, we help you level the playing field. Based in Morristown, we represent clients throughout North Jersey. From Sussex County to Middlesex County, New Jersey personal injury attorney John S.“Jack”Hoyt III can handle your case with precision and care.
Attorney Hoyt is a former insurance defense attorney. He knows the tactics and strategies insurance companies use. He knows the tricks they use to minimize responsibility and financial obligation.
Jack Hoyt previously defended hospitals and doctors. He knows how to handle cases against them, and he will protect you completely in your personal injury, medical malpractice or work injury case.
For 35 years, attorney Jack Hoyt has represented the rights and best interests of personal injury victims and their families exclusively.
A Reputation for Top-Tier Advocacy in NJ That You Can Depend on
Jack Hoyt’s credentials from over 30 years of legal experience include:
- Certified civil trial attorney as designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey — earned by only 2 percent of attorneys
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice Board of Governors
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for successful litigation of several multimillion-dollar cases
- Recognition by peers for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list — achieved by only the top 5 percent of attorneys
- A peer review rating of AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell — awarded for legal ability and high ethical standards
- An Avvo.com rating of 10/10 — Superb
Please click the link below for more information about attorney Hoyt.
Get the Compensation You Deserve — Call Today for a Free Initial Consultation with an Experienced NJ New Jersey personal injury attorney
We are focused on each of our clients’ individual needs. We regularly accept referrals, and we often take on the most challenging cases. Please contact us online or call us at (973) 718-7744 to get your case evaluated and speak with attorney Hoyt. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
Se habla español.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.