Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Northern New Jersey
Experienced NJ Medical Malpractice Attorneys Relieve You of Legal Burdens and Help You Recover for Hospital Negligence in Morris County, Middlesex County, Sussex County & Beyond
Medical malpractice victims in New Jersey rarely sue doctors or other health care professionals personally. In reality, if you or a family member has been the victim of malpractice, you will sue the insurance company that carries the doctor’s malpractice insurance policy. You do not nee to feel guilty about making a claim against a physician, surgeon, nurse, anesthesiologist, pharmacist, physical therapist or another medical specialist.
If you or a family member has had an unexpected negative outcome after receiving medical treatment in Middlesex County, Morris County, Sussex County, Essex County, or anywhere else in New Jersey, put over 35 years of experience and knowledge to work for you. Contact Hoyt & Hoyt, PC in Morristown and New Brunswick, NJ to schedule a free initial consultation. Our New Brunswick medical malpractice lawyers represent victims of doctor negligence and hospital negligence in Woodbridge, Old Bridge, Edison, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Mount Olive, Rockaway Township, Roxbury, Morris Township, and everywhere else in New Jersey.
We Have Previous Experience Defending Health Care Providers – This Means Huge Advantages for the Plaintiffs We Represent Now in Mt. Olive Medical Malpractice Cases
Although we have great respect for health care providers in general, we also know that malpractice is a real problem that injures or kills real people every day. How do we know this? Because attorney Jack Hoyt used to defend health care providers against medical malpractice claims before he became a plaintiffs attorney more than 20 years ago. This type of background is invaluable in these cases and, when combined with the experience and expertise of our consulting physicians, it enables us to help individuals from throughout New Jersey in a broad range of malpractice cases, including:
- Surgical mistakes
- Blindness after surgery
- Hospital and other medical facility errors
- Emergency room doctor error
- Failure to diagnose a treatable illness or condition
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis
- Birth injury
- Nursing home errors
- Anesthesia malpractice
- Bad drug and pharmacy malpractice
Our knowledge of these and other types of medical malpractice cases can benefit you in two important ways:
- First, with our experience and the physicians we consult with, we can quickly evaluate potential claims and identify critical mistakes—something that can save you a great deal of time and money if there is no case.
- Second, because we understand the medical science behind these cases, the protocols that are supposed to be followed and the level of care that patients are supposed to receive, we can readily and persuasively convey that information to judges and juries alike.
Seriously Injured in Morris County, NJ? Speak with Experienced Parsippany Medical Malpractice Attorney Jack Hoyt Today!
Call 973-292-0274 for experienced lawyers who can help. To learn more about our practice and what we may be able to accomplish in your case, call our Morristown or New Brunswick law office or contact us via email to schedule a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.